Sell My House Fast in Dekalb County, GA
We Buy Houses in Dekalb County, GA & We Are Cash Home Buyers
Experience THE Fast & Convenient Sale: "Just Sell it As Is!"
Request Your Cash Offer
“As Is” –You Make NO Repairs
Choose what you want to sell and how you want to sell it.
No Agent Fees
NO commissions and NO hidden costs! Straight forward, so it works for you.
Quick Closing – NO Mortgage Companies delaying Closing!
We’ll Even Handle the Cleanout!
Leave unwanted items behind! Selling is easy.
Request Your Cash Offer
Jean Z talks about reaching out work with Diamond Equity for help with an estate, “straightforward and easy to do”
We are a real estate investment firm that is out here with a mission. We want to quickly buy and sell properties and make sure that all involved parties are compensated fairly. If you choose to work with our cash home buyers in Dekalb County, GA for your property needs, we have a process that will leave you with cash and move your home quickly.
Have You Been Facing The Following Issues While Selling Your House Fast In Dekalb County, GA? We’re Ready to Buy Your House!
- Are you sick of searching “sell my house fast in Dekalb County, GA,” and receiving few results?
- Are you looking for companies that claim, “we buy houses in Dekalb County, GA,” and don’t seem like scams?
- Are you interested in cash house buyers in Dekalb County, GA?
- Are you intrigued by the idea of cash for houses in Dekalb County, GA?
- Are you considering selling your house fast for cash in Dekalb County, GA?
If you answered “yes” to any of the previous questions, then we are here to help you, even if your house is any of the following:
|Any reason||Any condition||Any challenge|
Massive Repairs Needed
Major Repairs Needed
Old, Outdated Houses
Full of Stuff or Trash
Late on Mortgage Payment
Out of Area Property
Why should I Choose Diamond Equity Investments to Sell My House Fast in Dekalb County, GA?
If you want to sell your house fast in Dekalb County, GA, work with us at Diamond Equity Investments. We’re here with fair offers and even fairer prices, all to help you out on your house-selling journey.
- We buy houses in Dekalb County, GA and ensure you don’t have to pay a closing cost.
- If you’re looking for cash for homes in Dekalb County, GA, we can help, and we can even help you stop foreclosure on your house.
- If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Dekalb County, GA, not only will we pay you cash for your help, but we’ll accept houses in all states of repair/disrepair. No need to do any additional repairs on your house.
- Here at Diamond Equity Investments, we offer great customer support with stress free solutions.
- Get a fast cash offer and sell your house fast for cash in Dekalb County, GA by working with us at Diamond Equity Investments.
- If you’re in a rush, we can even help you move from one house to the other.
- Our cash house buyers in Dekalb County, GA ensure that you’ll receive a fair price for your home – we refuse to cheat any of our customers.
- If you’re looking to sell your house fast in Dekalb County, GA, realize that there’ll be no fees or hidden charges when you work with us.
- Our cash house buyers in Dekalb County, GA don’t operate on a commission-based model at Diamond Equity Investments.
- If you’re considering selling your house fast for cash in Dekalb County, GA, there’s no process that’s easier and more transparent than ours.
Sell My House Fast in Dekalb County, GA through Diamond Equity Investments Vs. Sell My House Through Traditional Real Estate Agents – What’s The Difference?
When it comes to selling your house fast in Dekalb County, GA, you may not be certain how to best go about doing so. There are many things on the Internet that might tell you to do one thing over another, but we’re here to simplify it for you.
There are many elements to consider when it comes to selling your home fast for cash in Dekalb County, GA. But, it doesn’t have to be hard or troublesome.
If you don’t believe that working with our cash house buyers in Dekalb County, GA will give you better results than selling your house through a traditional real estate agent, then check out this comparison table between the two.
|Points||Sell My House Fast in Maricopa County, AZ with Diamond Equity Investments||Traditional Home Sales|
|Selling process||Easy as pie.||Complicated and requires jumping through lots of red tape.|
|Average days to close transaction||Can be done in a day!||1-2+ months.|
|Average number of showings||2 at a maximum.||Upwards of 20.|
|Average commissions||N/A||Depends on how much your home sells for.|
|Average days to prep and stage home||N/A||10+ days on average.|
|Transaction costs||N/A||Upwards of $20,000.|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?||N/A||Takes about 2% on average.|
|Estimated Real Estate Agent Fees||N/A||About 6%.|
|Estimated Home Ownership and Overlap||N/A||About 1%.|
|Repairs Required to Sell Home||N/A||Depends on how much work is needed.|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency||N/A||More than 10% of house sales fall through because of this.|
|Timeline||As quickly as a week.||Upwards of 3 months.|
|Repair||We’ll do the repairs.||You do the repairs.|
|Closing Date||You choose what’s best for you.||It’s dependent on what the realtor needs/wants.|
|Offer Timeline||A week or less.||A week or more.|
|Obligation Offer||N/A||Specific circumstances can have an impact on this.|
How We Buy Houses in Dekalb County, GA?
When we buy houses in Dekalb County, GA for cash – we follow an easy and transparent process. Here you go:
“How Does this Process Work?”
We’ll Buy YOUR House:
“As Is” –You Make NO Repairs!
Quick Cash Closing–NO Mortgage Companies delaying Closing!
No Agent Fees -
NO Commissions & NO Hidden Costs!
We’ll Even Handle the Cleanout!
Leave Unwanted Items Behind!!
Expect a Fast & Convenient Sale when you choose to sell to Diamond Equity.
Receive Your Money ASAP:
- We’ll Schedule a Time to View House.
- You’ll Receive a Cash Offer on the Spot.
- We’ll Handle All the Paperwork.
- Attend Closing & Get Your Cash!!
Check Out a Few Before & After Photos from Our Recent Renovation Projects (slide to reveal)
Frequently Asked Questions on Selling Your House in Dekalb County, GA
Do you buy my house for cash in Dekalb County, GA or put it up as a listing?
When it comes to selling your house for cash in Dekalb County, GA, we do not put your house up as a listing.
Am I Obligated Once I Submit My Info or Receive an Offer?
You are not required to proceed with the business relationship – you can back out at any time during your process of selling your home fast in Dekalb County, GA.
What types of homes does Diamond Equity Investments buy in Dekalb County, GA?
As a company that buys houses in Dekalb County, GA, we do not limit ourselves when it comes to buying homes – we’ll buy any type.
Are you realtors who require a commission when you sell my house fast in Dekalb County, GA?
We do not require a commission. Our cash house buyers in Dekalb County, GA are free to work with.
I need to sell my house fast in Dekalb County, GA, but don’t have time to repair? What should I do?
Give us a call – we will handle the repairs. You don’t have to repair anything when you sell your house in Dekalb County, GA to us.
How fast can I get the offer?
Depending on the circumstances, our cash home buyers in Dekalb County, GA can get you an offer as quickly as 24 hours.
Why not go the “For Sale By Owner” route?
When you go the “for sale by owner” route, you are in charge of all of it. This means that you have to handle the listing, repairs, closing fees, and everything in between.
How does Diamond Equity Investments figure out the price for my house?
We use a comprehensive in-house system that determines a fair price based on the condition of the house, the age of the house, and also the location.
Does Diamond Equity Investments buy houses from landlords, real estate agents or other investors?
We buy houses in Dekalb County, GA from whoever wants to sell them!
Are Your Cash Prices Fair?
We make sure that our cash prices are fair – we go out of our way to do so!
What if I’m not in a hurry to sell my house in Dekalb County, GA?
That’s all right – just go at your own pace. We do recommend that you contact us, however, as you might decide there’s some merit in the cash sale price we offer you.
When you make an offer to buy my home, am I required to accept it?
There is no requirement to accept our offer after we make it.