Philadelphia, PA is one of the most famous cities in the country, and every day homeowners are moving in and out of this city.
Sure, you can sell the traditional way, but you’ll be paying a lot to do so. Also, don’t expect this process to be quick; it won’t be.
Instead, sell for cash! And when you do, sell to any of the companies we discuss below. All of them are trusted cash home buyers that’ll do right by you.
1. Diamond Equity Investments
Our top recommendation is Diamond Equity Investments. They’ll make the selling process easy from start to finish, and they won’t charge commissions. Plus, they’ll cover the closing costs.
These cash home buyers in Philadelphia specialize in buying all kinds of real estate, including single-family homes, condos, and land.
How does their process work? Well, they’ll arrange a time to meet, and at this meeting they’ll assess your property. 24 hours after this, they’ll make an offer. Should you accept, they can close in as little as two weeks.
Diamond Equity Investments helps homeowners who are facing tough financial situations. So if you need to sell to avoid foreclosure, or you’re getting divorced, contact them. They’ll even buy your property if there are tenants living there.
- Fair cash offers
- Flexible and expedited closing
- No fees and zero closing costs
- Sell in any condition
- Efficient process with no delays
- You won’t get to work with an agent
2. USA Cash Offer
USA Cash Offer is a nationwide home-buying network, and they specialize in matching motivated sellers with cash buyers.
All kinds of buyers are in their network. For example, some people are their to flip homes, while others are looking for rental properties.
And, of course, all of these buyers are willing to pay a fair, all-cash price, and none of them will charge commissions, fees, etc. And closing costs? You can forget about those too.
Working with a service like USA Cash Offer is key if you’re unfamiliar with the local real estate market. They’ll make sure you get in touch with interested buyers.
- Their buyers can make an offer in 24-48 hours
- No service fees
- Close in a few weeks
- They won’t change their offer (unless major damage is uncovered later)
- Nationwide service
- There’s no negotiating on price.
3. Express Homebuyers
Founded in 2003, Express Homebuyers is a team of real estate investors, and they specialize in buying homes from distressed sellers. They follow a simple, three-step process, and they always make fair offers.
So, if you sell to them, you don’t have to worry about paying commissions or closing costs. Also, the process is usually completed in just a few weeks. Additionally, Express Homebuyers helps sellers move out.
- Fast, no-obligation cash offers
- They serve most regions
- Simple and flexible closing process
- Sell the property in its current condition
- Limited customer support
- Non-negotiable terms
4. We Buy Houses
WeBuyHouses.com has an exclusive network of vetted real estate investors, and these investors purchase properties in their current condition. Of course, they pay in cash, and they tend to help sellers who are going through divorce, facing foreclosure, etc.
In short, if you sell to them, you can avoid the hassles that come with selling the traditional way.
- Fair cash offers
- No service fees
- Expedited closing process
- They cover a wide area
- Usually they pay 50% to 70% of the fair market value.
- Limited online presence and they don’t have a mobile app.
- Non-negotiable cash offer terms.
- Service quality depends on who you’re working with.
5. ASAP Cash Home Buyers
ASAP Cash Home Buyers is a trusted company that specializes in buying rundown houses in Philadelphia. They help all kinds of sellers, and it doesn’t matter what situation you’re in: they’ll be willing to buy your home.
Is it inherited? They want it! Got flood and fire damage? Not a problem! Plus, they have nationwide coverage, so you can count on them no matter where you are.
Of course, there are pros and cons associated with selling to them, so let’s take a look at what those are:
- ASAP Cash Home Buyers purchases homes all over the place
- Flexible closing process
- Transparent pricing, i.e. no hidden fees
- You can sell the property in its current condition
- Inconsistent service quality
- They don’t buy commercial properties
- There aren’t a lot of customer reviews out there
- Which company should I use to sell my house fast in Philadelphia, PA?
Diamond Equity Investments stands out as the leading option for those who want to sell a house fast and for cash. Especially if you’re in Philadelphia, they’d love to hear from you.
- Are “we buy houses for cash” companies in Philadelphia legitimate?
Certainly! Companies like Diamond Equity Investments are always buying houses in Philadelphia for cash. Just make sure you do your research before choosing a buyer. After all, there are many scammers out there.
- What are the costs associated with selling a home to a company that says: “We buy houses in Philadelphia for cash?”
There are no costs associated with selling to these buyers, and that’s why they’re so popular. However, it’s important to know that the proceeds from the sale may be lower. But if you were to go the traditional route, you would have to pay fees.
- How long does a cash home sale in Philadelphia take?
Selling a home for cash can take anywhere from 7 to 30 days. A lot depends on how fast the buyer can move. Of course, if you work with a company like Diamond Equity Investments, you can sell a house fast in Philadelphia in as little as 14 business days.